An ambitious expedition to visit both Goryoukaku fort and Mt Hakodate in one day.
- Learnt that those tanks outside everyone’s houses are indeed for kerosene! Used for heating, which is foreign to us because we’re so used to using gas back home
- Kujira steak, it’s not bad. Kinda like kangaroo in a way
- Goryoukaku was alright, but maybe more exciting when not covered in snow
- What’s the deal with the Nippon-Ham Fighters baseball team? Do they use ham legs for batting?
- Mt Hakodate was damn crowded and visibility was pretty crappy, but the view from the deck is pretty nice
- Electrical safety in Japan always makes me uneasy